Communicating Process Architectures 2018: Call for Papers
Themes for CPA 2018
- ● design and implementation of programming languages and environments for concurrent systems;
- ● runtime environments for parallel and distributed applications;
- ● design patterns and implementation techniques for concurrent software;
- ● theoretical approaches to concurrency;
- ● formal specification of concurrent systems and formal languages supporting these approaches, including the integration of existing and novel formal notations;
- ● modelling and model-driven development of concurrent software architectures;
- ● verification and analysis of concurrent systems;
- ● model-checking techniques and tools for development and analysis;
- ● design and effective use of multicore / manycore processors and massively parallel computer architectures;
- ● tools and languages for hardware-software co-design;
- ● hardware and software approaches to reconfigurable computing;
- ● the teaching of concurrency at high-school, university and postgraduate level;
- ● concurrent applications within academia and industry, such as complex systems simulation, robotic control and high-performance network servers;
- ● reports on experience with concurrency in an industrial context.
CPA runs in a single track over two and a half days, with space for approximately 20-25 half-hour presentations. In addition, two evening Fringe sessions provide a forum for presenting and discussing new ideas and/or work in progress.
The conference registration fee (covering admission to all sessions, one copy of the Proceedings, coffee/tea breaks, lunches and evening meals, including the conference dinner and accommodation) will be announced on the registration page shortly. A limited number of bursaries will be available to support students attending the conference – please see the registration page details.
|Paper submission:||June 15, 2018|
|Notification of acceptance:||July 25, 2018|
|Final revised CRC due:||August 1, 2018|
|Author registration:||August 1, 2018|
|Conference:||August 19 (evening) - 22 (lunchtime) , 2018|
In order for your CRC to appear in the proceedings, at least one author must register for the conference by August 1, 2018.
For more information on CPA 2018, please see the conference web site.
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in historic Dresdent!