Communicating Process Architectures 2016: Call for Papers
Themes for CPA 2016
- ● design and implementation of programming languages and environments for concurrent systems;
- ● runtime environments for parallel and distributed applications;
- ● design patterns and implementation techniques for concurrent software;
- ● theoretical approaches to concurrency;
- ● formal specification of concurrent systems and formal languages supporting these approaches, including the integration of existing and novel formal notations;
- ● modelling and model-driven development of concurrent software architectures;
- ● verification and analysis of concurrent systems;
- ● model-checking techniques and tools for development and analysis;
- ● design and effective use of multicore / manycore processors and massively parallel computer architectures;
- ● tools and languages for hardware-software co-design;
- ● hardware and software approaches to reconfigurable computing;
- ● the teaching of concurrency at high-school, university and postgraduate level;
- ● concurrent applications within academia and industry, such as complex systems simulation, robotic control and high-performance network servers;
- ● reports on experience with concurrency in an industrial context.
CPA runs in a single track over two days, with space for approximately 15 half-hour presentations. In addition, one evening Fringe session provides a forum for presenting and discussing new ideas and/or work in progress.
The conference registration fee (covering admission to all sessions, one copy of the Proceedings, coffee/tea breaks, lunches and evening meals, including the conference dinner) will be announced on the registration page shortly. Delegates are responsible for booking their own accommodation: a range of hotels will be listed on the registration page. A limited number of bursaries will be available to support students attending the conference – please see the registration page details.
|Paper submission:||June 20, 2016|
|Notification of acceptance:||August 2, 2016|
|Final revised CRC due:||August 20, 2016|
|Author registration:||August 8, 2016|
|Conference:||August 21 (evening) - 23 (lunchtime) , 2016|
For more information on CPA 2016, please see the conference web site.
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen in August!